Tortang Dulong (fish omelet)
How to Make Tortang Dulong (fish omelet)
- 1. Combine eggs, salt, and ground black pepper then beat until everything is well incorporated.
2. Add-in the silverfish and mix well.
3. Heat a frying pan and pour-in cooking oil.
4. Once the oil heats-up, scoop about half a cup of the mixture using a kitchen ladle and gently pour it in the frying pan.
5. Cook the first side for about 3 to 5 minutes then flip to cook the other side.
6. Turn-off the heat and transfer to a serving plate.
7. Serve for breakfast. Share and enjoy!