"The NAKED Egg and Supporting Cast!"
- 1 bunch
- 1/2 large
- red bell pepper cut in long strips
- 1 large
- yellow tomato
- 4 medium
- fresh eggs
- 2 Tbsp
- extra virgin olive oil
- Spray dash(es)
- cooking spray
- MSC dash(es)
- freshly ground kosher salt & white pepper to taste
- 0 dash(es)
- red pepper flakes
NAKED EGG & SUPPORTING CAST!
How to Make "The NAKED Egg and Supporting Cast!"
- 1Trim broccollini stem about one inch. Cut red bell pepper into thin long strips. Slice yellow tomato in 3-4 thick slices then cut these slices in 4 pie wedge pieces.
- 2In skillet drizzle EVOO over medium heat, place veggies in, salt and pepper and dash of red pepper flakes (to taste)...cook for only about 2-3 minutes, then cover and move off heat.
- 3In a small sauce pot (appx 6 inch diameter) w/lid & over medium low heat, spray bottom with cooking spray. Crack egg and gently place in bottom. Cover w/lid and allow egg to 'steam) cook until yolk is lightly covered with film and 'sunnyside' up looking.
- 4Stack and arrange veggies on plate and slide egg on to veggies (still exposed for beauty!). Serve with your favorite muffin, toast, pancakes, biscuit or just like it is!