The Best French Toast
How to Make The Best French Toast
- Begin by slicing the loaf of bread into 1 inch slices.
- In a medium sized bowl whip together the eggs, cream, powdered sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, and vanilla.
- Heat the oil in your skillet. 350* for electric skillets and about medium on a stovetop.
- Dip each bread slice into the egg/cream mixture. Coat well, but don't let it get too soggy! :) Place each slice into the skillet.
- Fry 3 minutes or until a deep golden brown. Flip and repeat on opposite side.
- Serve with butter and syrup or fresh fruit.