Teddy Bear Omelette
- recipe for plain omelet (blanket)
- recipe for cooked brown rice (bear)
- 1 pkg
- sausage links (body)
- mozzarella cheese,optional for nose and in ears
- cloves for nose and eyes
- ketchup for heart
How to Make Teddy Bear Omelette
- 1Mold cooked warm rice into balls. 2 small balls for ears and 1 large ball for head for each omelet. You can also mold and arm if you like. For snout you can use either white rice or a small piece of mozzarella cheese.
- 2Cook sausage links. Once fully cooked, place sausage under Teddy Bear rice head.
Cook omelet of choice. When done, gently lay on top of sausage up to the "neck" of bear. You can use a piece of the omelet for the pillow or make a mini pancake for the pillow.