Tasty Spinach, Garlic and Turkey Omelet
- l or xl eggs
- handful of rinsed and dried spinach
- 1-2 clove
- chopped garlic (i'm a garlic freak, i like 2)
- 2 slice
- turkey deli meat, ripped up
- 1 slice
- pepper jack cheese (i use a singles version)
- 1 pinch
- fresh sea salt
- 1 tsp
- coconut oil
- 1 dash(es)
How to Make Tasty Spinach, Garlic and Turkey Omelet
- 1Grease omelet pan with coconut oil.
- 2Whisk eggs and water until eggs are blended and "fluffy". About 1 TBSP of water or less should be good.
- 3Add eggs to pan and cook eggs on medium to high heat - you can add the garlic immediately if you want it cooked-in or near the end if you want them more raw (which is healthier).
- 4Rip cheese square down the center and put it down the middle of the omelet as soon as the bottom of the egg begins to whiten.
- 5Add spinach, turkey and sea salt now. It will look overflowing but the spinach will cook down.
- 6Using a spatula, lift edges of omelet into the center (you may need to hold the edges down for several moments before they'll stay).
- 7Flip omelet over onto itself (this should take care of the very open face it starts with). It ends up looking a little bit like a burrito.
- 8Cook until it begins to brown and serve. Allow several minutes to cool.