Tasty Spinach, Garlic and Turkey Omelet
2l or xl eggs
1handful of rinsed and dried spinach
1-2 clovechopped garlic (i'm a garlic freak, i like 2)
2 sliceturkey deli meat, ripped up
1 slicepepper jack cheese (i use a singles version)
1 pinchfresh sea salt
1 tspcoconut oil
How to Make Tasty Spinach, Garlic and Turkey Omelet
- Grease omelet pan with coconut oil.
- Whisk eggs and water until eggs are blended and "fluffy". About 1 TBSP of water or less should be good.
- Add eggs to pan and cook eggs on medium to high heat - you can add the garlic immediately if you want it cooked-in or near the end if you want them more raw (which is healthier).
- Rip cheese square down the center and put it down the middle of the omelet as soon as the bottom of the egg begins to whiten.
- Add spinach, turkey and sea salt now. It will look overflowing but the spinach will cook down.
- Using a spatula, lift edges of omelet into the center (you may need to hold the edges down for several moments before they'll stay).
- Flip omelet over onto itself (this should take care of the very open face it starts with). It ends up looking a little bit like a burrito.
- Cook until it begins to brown and serve. Allow several minutes to cool.