Tamed Jalepeno Egg Bites
¼ cneufchatel cheese
¼ cshredded pepperjack cheese
¼ csour cream
3 Tbsppickled tamed jalepeno, chopped
14 slicetamed jalepeno slices
1 tspbraggs sprinkle 24 herb seasoning (optional)
How to Make Tamed Jalepeno Egg Bites
- Break the eggs into a blender. Add cheeses, sour cream and Jalapeno peppers to the mix. Blend on high until completely blended and smooth.
- Pour the mix into the molds until full. Take a tiny fork and make sure the slices of jalapenos stayed on the bottom.
- Place the mold onto the wire rack from your Instant Pot. Carefully cover with foil to seal out any water from dripping into the eggs.
- Pour 2 cups of water into your Instant Pot. Very carefully set the trivet with the eggs on it, into the pot.
- Close the lid. Set the Instant Pot to 'STEAM' and change the time to 8 minutes on HIGH Pressure.