Sassy Southwestern Day Starter
Candice Treffer Minks
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- egg whites
- 1/3 c
- frozen mixed peppers and onions
- 1/8 c
- shredded three cheese blend, light preferred
- your favorite hot sauce
How to Make Sassy Southwestern Day Starter
- 1In a non-stick skillet, warm the peppers and onions over medium heat until warmed thoroughly. Remove from pan and set aside.
- 2Return skillet to heat and pour in your egg whites. Jiggle pan quickly and continuously until the eggs no longer flow like liquid and little bubbles start coming up from the bottom. Reintroduce your pepper and onion mix to the center of the eggs and then fold omelette over the peppers.
- 3Remove omelette from pan, sprinkle with cheese and hot sauce to taste. Enjoy!