- boiled or baked potatoes, cubed (i like to use leftover baked potatoes)
- white or yellow onion, chopped
- jalapeno pepper, chopped fine (or try canned)
- 1 c
- cooked chopped ham, or crumbled sausage or bacon
- 1 c
- shredded cheddar cheese (or pepper jack if you like it hotter)
- large eggs
- 1/4 c
How to Make Ray's Breakfast
- 1In a large pan, brown onion, potatoes and pepper in hot oil. When veggies are tender, add the meat and stir to combine.
- 2Crack eggs into a separate bowl. add milk and scramble. Pour into the veggie pan slowly and begin stirring to mix everything together.
- 3When the eggs are beginning to cook, add the cheese and continue stirring until the cheese is all melted and the eggs are cooked through. enjoy!