How to Make Omelets in a bag
- 1crack 2 eggs into brand name quart freezer bag. scramble in bag.
- 2add any ingredients you like in your omelet.
- 3close bag, making sure to remove most of the air also.
- 4bring a pot of water to boil. size of pan depends on number of omelets you are making. I use a 12 qt. stock pot when camping and making 4 or more. 4 qt. sauce pan when making 2 for home.
- 5place prepared bags in boiling pot. leave in boiling water 13 minutes.
- 6remove from water. check to make sure egg is done, should not have any runny egg. may be a little liquid if you use tomatoes.