No-flour Banana Pancakes
How to Make No-flour Banana Pancakes
- In a small bowl, mash banana using a fork.
- Add the two eggs and whisk well.
- Put a dab of coconut oil on pan and heat.
- Pour batter onto hot skillet or pan by the spoonful to make round pancakes. Flip them over as soon as the first side seems done. You will know when they are done if they no longer look runny on the top side.
- *These wonderful pancakes can be served with maple syrup, fruit, nutella or anything else your heart desires. However, I just like mine plain. Enjoy!