"My Big Fat Greek Frittata"
If you don't have any guests, you can eat what you want the first time and refrigerate. Heat a slice up for 60 - 90 seconds in the microwave. It makes a great breakfast during the week when you are rushed.
8 ozgood quality feta cheese
1/2 cshredded cheddar cheese ( you can use more)
1 pkgrefrigerated sliced potatoes (in the dairy section)
1/2 ckalamata olives quartered and drained
3/4 cpepperoncini peppers, chopped and drained
1/2 pkgfresh grape tomatoes, halved
·olive oil to fry potatoes
2 tspcavenders greek seasoning
·salt and pepper to taste
How to Make "My Big Fat Greek Frittata"
- Brown the potatoes in a large skillet that has a lid with the olive oil and 1 tsp cavenders seasoning sprinkled. Use medium high heat.
- Beat the 12 eggs and add 1 tsp. of the cavenders greek seasoning. salt and pepper to taste
- Pour the eggs over the potatoes after they are browned and evened out in the skillet. Reduce the heat to low
- Evenly sprinkle kalamatas and pepperoncini's over eggs and potatoes. Next, sprinle feta and cheddar evenly. Finally,place tomatoes evenly on the top.
- Cover with the lid and cook on low until the eggs are firm. Do not over cook.
This is sooo good.