"My Big Fat Greek Frittata"
If you don't have any guests, you can eat what you want the first time and refrigerate. Heat a slice up for 60 - 90 seconds in the microwave. It makes a great breakfast during the week when you are rushed.
- 8 oz
- good quality feta cheese
- 1/2 c
- shredded cheddar cheese ( you can use more)
- 1 pkg
- refrigerated sliced potatoes (in the dairy section)
- 1/2 c
- kalamata olives quartered and drained
- 3/4 c
- pepperoncini peppers, chopped and drained
- 1/2 pkg
- fresh grape tomatoes, halved
- olive oil to fry potatoes
- 2 tsp
- cavenders greek seasoning
- salt and pepper to taste
How to Make "My Big Fat Greek Frittata"
- 1Brown the potatoes in a large skillet that has a lid with the olive oil and 1 tsp cavenders seasoning sprinkled. Use medium high heat.
- 2Beat the 12 eggs and add 1 tsp. of the cavenders greek seasoning. salt and pepper to taste
- 3Pour the eggs over the potatoes after they are browned and evened out in the skillet. Reduce the heat to low
- 4Evenly sprinkle kalamatas and pepperoncini's over eggs and potatoes. Next, sprinle feta and cheddar evenly. Finally,place tomatoes evenly on the top.
- 5Cover with the lid and cook on low until the eggs are firm. Do not over cook.
This is sooo good.