Mess Hall Hobo Hash
How to Make Mess Hall Hobo Hash
- Cube bacon and cook in fry pan until crisp. Drain grease and set aside.
- crumble sausage and fry up in pan. Drain grease and set aside.
- Cook up 2-3 cups frozen hashbrown potatoes as directed. Open can of hash and microwave in microwave safe bowl for three minutes.
- wisk together 3 eggs with 1/4 cup milk and scramble in pan.
- make country gravy according to pkg directions adding 1/4 pound sausage.
- while gravy is cooking mix together corned beef hash, hashbrowns, scrambled eggs, remaining sausage, bacon, and cheese in large bowl and mix.
- Fry up one large egg sunny side up or over easy for each serving if desired.
- On a plate portion corn beef hash mixture; top with sausage gravy and fried egg.