Keto Smoked Cheddar & Bacon Omelette
Naughty and Nice Ktichen
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
4 Tbspsmoked cheddar
4short cut bacon
1/2 cbutton mushroom
How to Make Keto Smoked Cheddar & Bacon Omelette
- Begin by making the crispy bacon, follow our Bacon Chips recipe for best results. Once the Bacon is ready, set aside.
- In a medium bowl add 2 Eggs and 1 Tablespoon Milk, season with Salt and Pepper, whisk until well combined.
- Heat a medium frying pan over medium head and spray with Canola Oil. Pour the egg mixture into the Frying pan, tilt the pan, cook for 1 minute or until the bottom is firm
- Sprinkle with 1/2 the Cheddar, Mushrooms, Shallot and Bacon. Cook for a further 2 to 3 minutes or until the Cheddar has melted.
- Fold the Omelette with a spatula and serve immediately.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 for the second Omelette