- 8 oz cans, refigerated crescent rolls
- 8 oz pkg reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 small
- onion, chopped
- 9 oz pkg frozen, chopped spinach, thawed, squeezed dry
- 1/4 tsp
- 1/8 tsp
- 1 c
- reduced-fat, shredded mozzarella cheese
How to Make Just a little quiche
- 1Heat oven to 350. Spray 16 muffin cups w/ cooking spray. Separate each can of rolls into triangles. Press triangles into bottom and up the sides of each muffin cup.
- 2In lg bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add egss, one at a time, beating well after each egg. Stir in onion, spinach, salt and pepper.
Fold in cheese.
- 3Fill each muffin cup 3/4-full. Bake 15 mins, or until a knife inserted into middle comes out clean. Serve warm.