HAM & CHEESE GRILLED ENGLISH MUFFIN w/an EGG CROWN
Nancy J. Patrykus
I had this yesterday for a morning pick me up!
A healthy way to start your day....with a real egg, sliced honey cooked real ham, with real colby cheese...on a wonderful grilled English Muffin.
Nothing artificial here!!
When you bite into that delicious egg yolk with every bite it is MMMmmmmmmm GOOD!
- english muffin....split
- 2 slice
- honey cooked ham......or your choice of ham
- 1-1/2 slice
- slices colby cheese....or your choice of cheese
- butter.- salt & pepper
- thin slice of a sweet onion.........maybe a walla walla, a maui or a vandalia!
- the onion is optional ...but i love it !
How to Make HAM & CHEESE GRILLED ENGLISH MUFFIN w/an EGG CROWN
- 2Grill the sandwich on medium heat.
In a couple minutes turn and grill other side.
When done remove & keep warm.
This is when I sometimes add a thin slice of a sweet onion...don't laugh, it gives the sandwich a delicious crunch.
Please try it you might like it...
It's like grilling a cheese sandwich.
- 3In a small skillet add a pinch of butter , then carefully break the egg into a small bowl, then slowely put it into the warm skillet..Salt& Pepper.
Put a glass lid on the skillet.
When the white is cooked and the yellow yolk is runny.., put the egg on top of your grilled sandwich.
Enjoy with a glass of orange juice...now you are ready to tackle your day!