Gluten-free Waffle Sticks
My waffle iron makes 8 sticks, which serves two.
- eggs, beaten
- 4 Tbsp
- yogurt, plain
- 1/2 c
- oat bran (i use coarse ground)
- spices to your taste (i use rosemary and garam masala
- 1 dash(es)
- salt and pepper, if desired
How to Make Gluten-free Waffle Sticks
- 1Heat your waffle iron while you're preparing the batter. I use the 4 setting on my Cuisinart Waffle-Stick iron, so medium high.
- 2beat the eggs until they're fluffy, then add the oat bran and spices and stir to mix.
- 3add the yogurt to the egg/oat bran mix and combine to create a batter.
- 4Once your waffle iron is hot, spray with cooking spray and add the batter. Don't overfill it, since the batter will expand as it cooks.
- 5When the waffle iron finishes, remove the waffle sticks and serve! Because I like savory waffles, I use sour cream, but you can also use maple or other syrups as you desire.