How to Make Fritatta Scramble
- 1Chop onion.
Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
- 2Cook onion in the melted butter until soft and golden.
- 3Stir fry the noodles a minute or two with the onion.
Add salt and pepper.
- 4In a bowl, beat the eggs, and blend in the milk.
- 5Pour the egg mixture into the skillet. Cook briefly, then scramble, until eggs are set.
- 6NOTE: This is a great way to use up any leftover pasta -- spaghetti, egg noodles, any kind of rice noodle... And you can stir in anything you like: mushrooms, peppers..
It's a very flexible recipe, but I think simple is best!
- 7*This recipe is easily made gluten free, by using leftover GF spaghetti. (I only use Tinkyada brand.)