This is along the same line as eggs benedict, but faster, easier and with tomato sauce instead of hollandaise sauce.
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 smallcan tomato sauce
couple dash(es)worcestershire sauce
couple dash(es)tobasco sauce
2 ccheddar cheese, shredded
2 sliceenglish muffins toasted
How to Make Eggs Oregano
- In small sauce pan heat the tomato sauce and 1 cup of cheese until the cheese is melted.
- Add a few of dashes of Worcestershire Sauce & Tabasco Sauce. This is a trial & error step, depending on your taste for spicy heat.
- Crack eggs into the tomato sauce mixture and poach eggs to preference.
- Place English Muffins into the toaster while the tomato sauce is heating up & cheese is melted.
- After English Muffins are toasted to preference. Place onto plate and sprinkle cheese over the muffins, place eggs onto muffins, then pour or scoop tomato sauce mixture over the muffins w/eggs and if there is any cheese left sprinkle over the top and enjoy. Salt & pepper to taste.