Eggnog Cinnamon French Toast
Unfortunately, I was so focused on our company, I forgot to take a picture! lol
This makes an easy Camping breakfast, and also great for a substitute for those frozen french toasts that you buy.
- eggs, beaten
- 1/2 c
- 2 Tbsp
- 1 tsp
- nutmeg (optional)
- 10-12 slice
- cinnamon swirl raisin bread
- powdered sugar (for dusting)
- ground cinnamon (for dusting)
How to Make Eggnog Cinnamon French Toast
- 1Heat a non-stick griddle. In a bowl, beat eggs very well.
- 2Add the next 4 ingredients. Mix well.
- 3Dip slices of Cinnamon bread in the eggnog/egg mixture. Allow excess to drip off.
- 4Place slices on griddle & cook until lightly browned on the bottom. Flip bread & repeat.
- 5Remove from griddle. Place on a plate & dust with a little powdered sugar & cinnamon.
- 6Serve with butter & maple syrup.