Eggnog Cinnamon French Toast
Unfortunately, I was so focused on our company, I forgot to take a picture! lol
This makes an easy Camping breakfast, and also great for a substitute for those frozen french toasts that you buy.
How to Make Eggnog Cinnamon French Toast
- Heat a non-stick griddle. In a bowl, beat eggs very well.
- Add the next 4 ingredients. Mix well.
- Dip slices of Cinnamon bread in the eggnog/egg mixture. Allow excess to drip off.
- Place slices on griddle & cook until lightly browned on the bottom. Flip bread & repeat.
- Remove from griddle. Place on a plate & dust with a little powdered sugar & cinnamon.
- Serve with butter & maple syrup.