Easy Saturday Morning Skillet Breakfast
Vanessa "Nikita" Milare1
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 2 Tbsp
- vegetable oil
- 2 c
- hash brown potatoes, frozen
- oscsar mayer smokies, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 2 Tbsp
- 1 tsp
- yellow mustard
- 1/2 c
- sharp cheddae cheese, shredded
How to Make Easy Saturday Morning Skillet Breakfast
- 1First heat the oil in a large nonstick frying pan over medium-high heat. Ad the hash browns & smokies & cook for about 5 mins or until hash browns are browned.Stirring occasionally.
- 2Then in a medium bowl beat the eggs with the milk & mustard with a whick or fork until very well blended. Then pour evenly over the hash brown susage mix. Cover the frying pan & reduce the heat to low. Cook for about 8 mins or until eggs are set.
- 3Then Sprinkle the cheese, cover frying pan again & cook until cheese is melted. Cut into 6 wedges to serve.