Easy Holiday Omlets
Leslie Speed Dutton
How to Make Easy Holiday Omlets
- Put 2 eggs, salt, pepper and any additional ingredients of choice into a quart size, freezer Ziploc style bag.
- Squash eggs until both are broken and mixed well with additional ingredients.
- ADULTS ONLY - Bring a large stock pot of water to a full, rolling boil.
- ADULTS ONLY - Drop no more than 4 bags at a time into boiling water. Allow bags to stay in water no more and no less than exactly 13 minutes.
- Cut bag open and onto plate. Serve with your favorite breakfast breads and juice.
- Can be put together the night before and stored on a plate in the refrigerator.