Easy Holiday Omlets
Leslie Speed Dutton
How to Make Easy Holiday Omlets
- 1Put 2 eggs, salt, pepper and any additional ingredients of choice into a quart size, freezer Ziploc style bag.
- 2Squash eggs until both are broken and mixed well with additional ingredients.
- 3ADULTS ONLY - Bring a large stock pot of water to a full, rolling boil.
- 4ADULTS ONLY - Drop no more than 4 bags at a time into boiling water. Allow bags to stay in water no more and no less than exactly 13 minutes.
- 5Cut bag open and onto plate. Serve with your favorite breakfast breads and juice.
- 6Can be put together the night before and stored on a plate in the refrigerator.