Easy, Healthy Breakfast Burrito
How to Make Easy, Healthy Breakfast Burrito
- Spray a nonstick skillet with butter flavor cooking spray or heat 2 tsp. olive oil over medium high heat.
- Add salt & pepper to eggs, beat until whites and yolks are well combined.
- Scramble Eggs.
- Place tortilla on plate in microwave and place slice of cheese on top. Microwave on high for 25 seconds.
- Sprinkle with tomato, green onion, and eggs. Layer spring greens on top.
- Fold over ends of tortilla and wrap tightly burrito fashion.