Easy Healthier Eggs Benedict
2 slicejenny-o extra lean turkey ham sliced about 1/8-1/4 inch thick, then cut in half to make 4 slices (see recipe photo)
2whole grain english muffins, split
4eggs or egg whites if you prefer
1 pkgmccormick or other brand powdered hollandaise sauce mix
3/4 cskim milk
2 Tbspfresh, chopped parsley
How to Make Easy Healthier Eggs Benedict
- Poach eggs to desired doneness in boiling water or using an egg poacher. (I like the poacher because I like the shape.
- Meanwhile, spray a nonstick skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium high heat. Add turkey ham and brown. Set aside: keep warm.
- In a small saucepan, combine hollandaise sauce mix and skim milk. Stir over medium high heat until thickened and smooth.
- Toast English muffins in toaster.
- To assemble. Place to open English muffin halves on plate. Layer browned ham on top and an egg.
- Ladle about 1/4-1/3 cup hollandaise sauce over each egg and sprinkle with fresh chopped parsley.