Diabetic Cream Cheese Ham Omelet
Fat10 g (4 g sat)
Diabetic exchanges2 lean meats
1/2 fat-free milk
1/2 cchopped sweet onion
2 tspolive oil
1 cegg beaters
1/2 cdiced fully cooked lean ham
1/4 tspbunyan's diabetic seasoning rub (recipe on jap)
1/8 tspfreshly ground black pepper
1/8 tspsweet paprika
3 Tbspreduced-fat cream cheese, cubed
How to Make Diabetic Cream Cheese Ham Omelet
- In a nonstick lg skillet, saute onion in olive oil until tender.
- Reduce heat to medium; add egg substitute.
- As eggs set, lift edges, letting uncooked portion flow underneath.
- When the eggs are set, sprinkle ham and seasonings over one side.
- Top with cream cheese cubes.
- Fold omelet over filling.
- Cover, remove from heat and let stand for 1-2 minutes or until cream cheese is melted.