Crustless Mini Spinach Quiches
Personal and portable quiches.
Great for appetizers, easy serve meals or packed lunches!
- large onion, chopped
- (10 oz) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 1/4 c
- egg beaters (or 5 eggs)
- 3 c
- pepper jack cheese
- 1 Tbsp
- minced garlic
- 1/4 tsp
- ground black pepper
How to Make Crustless Mini Spinach Quiches
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly spray (with Pam) muffin tin (for minis) or 9 inch pie pan (for large pie).
- 2Heat large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onions and cook, stirring occasionally, until onions are soft. Stir in minced garlic, add spinach and continue cooking until excess moisture has evaporated. Drain any liquid when done.
- 3In a large bowl, combine egg beaters, cheese, and pepper. Add spinach mixture and stir to blend. Scoop into prepared tins or pie pan.
If using muffins tins, fill tins to tops - should make no more than 12 per recipe.
- 4Bake in preheated oven until eggs have set, about 30 minutes. Let cool for 10 minutes before serving.