- 8 moz pkg reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 2 large
- 2 c
- self-rising flour
- 1-1/4 c
- milk, i used 1%
- 2 Tbsp
- melted butter
- 1-1/2 tsp
- 1-1/2 c
- blueberries, i used wild blueberries
How to Make Cream stuffed blueberry pancakes
- 1In bowl, beat cream cheese until creamy. Beat in eggs, one at a time. In lg bowl, combine flour and sugar. Make a well in the center.
- 2Add milk, butter and vanilla to cream cheese, beat 1 min. Pour milk mix into well of flour mix. Stir until just moistened. Stir in blueberries.
- 3Lightly grease a lg skillet, place over medium heat. Pour 1/4 cup batter into skillet. When top starts to bubble, flip over and cook until top is light brown. Repeat w/ remaining batter. Serve w/ syrup.