Cora's Southwest Omelet
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1corn on the cob, cut off cob
1low fat cheddar cheese slice(s)
1/4yellow bell pepper, dice
4mushrooms, fresh, slice
2 slicejennie-o extra lean turkey becan
THIS IS A LOW VITAMIN K DISH
How to Make Cora's Southwest Omelet
- Into Separate bowls:Peel and dice Potato into 1 inch. Dice Tomatoes in 1 inch, dice Yellow Bell Pepper, slice the mushrooms. Cut the corn off the cob
- Put in a sauce pan and add enough water to cover potatoes. Boil until Potatoes are soft by firm. set a side.
- Fry the Bacon in a spray skillet until brown. Break up bacon and set a side.
- Warm an skillet over low heat. Spray skillet with Pam Spray. Sauté Potatoes,dice tomatoes, dice yellow bell peppers, slice mushrooms.
- Scramble Eggs. Pour eggs onto a spray skillet. Layer the cheese and the potatoes mixture. Fold the eggs over the Potatoes mixture.
- Put on Plate. Serve with 12 blueberries. Enjoy.
- Tips: you could add Dice up onions and add if you like.