Cora's Southwest Omelet
- corn on the cob, cut off cob
- low fat cheddar cheese slice(s)
- potatoes, russets
- yellow bell pepper, dice
- tomatoes, dice
- mushrooms, fresh, slice
- 2 slice
- jennie-o extra lean turkey becan
THIS IS A LOW VITAMIN K DISH
How to Make Cora's Southwest Omelet
- 1Into Separate bowls:Peel and dice Potato into 1 inch. Dice Tomatoes in 1 inch, dice Yellow Bell Pepper, slice the mushrooms. Cut the corn off the cob
- 2Put in a sauce pan and add enough water to cover potatoes. Boil until Potatoes are soft by firm. set a side.
- 3Fry the Bacon in a spray skillet until brown. Break up bacon and set a side.
- 4Warm an skillet over low heat. Spray skillet with Pam Spray. Sauté Potatoes,dice tomatoes, dice yellow bell peppers, slice mushrooms.
- 5Scramble Eggs. Pour eggs onto a spray skillet. Layer the cheese and the potatoes mixture. Fold the eggs over the Potatoes mixture.
- 6Put on Plate. Serve with 12 blueberries. Enjoy.
- 7Tips: you could add Dice up onions and add if you like.