I have been making these appetizers since 1986. They freeze very well, and you can heat them up,place them on a warming tray, and tada! Done.
Feel free to change the type of meat and cheese you use! I tend to have a batch of these in the freezer for impromptu gatherings. I have also taken them when traveling a distance, and by the time we get to a gathering, they simply have to be warmed up and served. also makes a quick to-go breakfast! Just heat and eat! :)
- 1 lb
- small curd cottage cheese
- 3 Tbsp
- sour cream
- 1/2 c
- grated chedar cheese
- 1/2 c
- 1/4 tsp
- 4 Tbsp
- butter, melted
- strips of cooked and crumbled bacon (optional)
- 1 Tbsp
- chives (optional)
How to Make Cocktail Quiche
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Spray mini muffin pans, about 4-5 dozen.
- 2In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Blend until mixed.
- 3Fill each cup almost to the top.
- 4Bake for 25-30 minutes.
Cool in pans 5 minutes before removing.
- 5These can be frozen when completely cooled for quite some time. When ready to serve, reheat in oven for about 10 minutes from frozen state (or toaster oven for smaller amounts) until warmed through.
Easy Easy Easy! (and tasty to boot!)