Chanterelle & more.... Quiche
1/2 pkgpilsbury ready to use pie dough
8 ozchanterelle mushrooms chopped
1/2 chalf and half
1onions, yellow, medium diced
1poblano pepper seeded and diced
1/2 lbham steak diced
2 ccheese, shredded mild chedder and monterrey jack combo
1 can(s)artichoke hearts cut lenghtwise into 6 pcs. each
1 Tbspthyme, leaves fresh
·salt and pepper
1 Tbspolive oil
How to Make Chanterelle & more.... Quiche
- oil a 9 inch deep dish pie pan with olive oil and add 1 pie crust from pilsbury package. you can make your own crust or also buy deep dish frozen crusts, however the frozen will not hold as much as your own pie pan. I use a deep dish pyrex.
- mix together eggs, half and half, fresh thyme leaves, and salt and pepper to taste. I blend with immersion blender until well blended
- preheat oven to 400 F.
- put pie pan on rimmed cookie sheet and place in 400 degree oven for 45 minutes, remove foil and cook additional 15 minutes
- check for doneness , it should still have a little giggle but not wet. If too wet cover and return to oven until done.
- rest 10-15 minutes, cut and serve