Burritos - Healthy
I was very happy with the taste!
- 1 pkg
- 100% whole wheat tortillas
- 1 box
- egg beaters three-cheese liquid eggs
- 1/2 pkg
- shredded hash browns
- 1/2 c
- diced sweet onion
- 1 - 2 Tbsp
- canola oil
- mrs. dash onion & garlic seasoning
- ground black pepper
How to Make Burritos - Healthy
- 1Heat Canola oil in skillet. When hot add hash browns and diced onions. Cook till browned. Then add Egg Beaters and stir to prevent sticking. Cook till done.
- 2In another skillet heat the 100% tortillas, spread Heinz No-Salt Ketchup onto hot tortilla, top with 2 T. of the potato, onion, egg mixture, and roll the burrito closed. YUM!
- 3Be sure to refrigerate left-overs (if any remain!)