How to Make Broccoli Scramble
- 1Get your egg(s) out of fridge and let them be warming. Maybe even set in a bowl of tepidly warm water to warm them up.
- 2Wash and rinse broccoli head. Cut into super small pieces for sauteing. Use only the florets, the other pieces are too tough for this dish.
- 3Heat butter in non-stick pan ( I prefer Cast Iron) . SAutee Broccoli on Medium heat for about 7-10 minutes until crisp tender.
- 4Crack egg(s) into broccoli saute and let set a minute. Sprinkle seasoning on once egg has begun to set a bit, then start stirring to get a good scramble going.
- 5Once egg(s) are nearly completely set, sprinkle on cheese if desired. When fully set,serve.