- 1 c
- cooked and crumbled sausage
- 1/2 c
- broccoli florets
- eggs betten
- 1 1.5oz pkg
- refrigerated butermilk biscuits 10 count
- shredded cheese, your choice.
- 1 tsp
- hot sauce,or less.
How to Make Bob's son Blake's Breakast cups
- 1Preheat oven to 350.. Wile oven is preheating. in a large skillet add a little oil or butter.. on med heat add eggs, sausage, broccoli, and hot sauce.. Stirring often. When eggs are scrambled remove and set s side...
- 2In a 10 count muffin tin spray with cooking oil.. Take one biscuit at a time and form a cup in the muffin tin, bottom and sides. Now do each one to form a cup in each one. Fill each one with egg mix. sprinkle cheese over each cup.
- 3Bake for 15 minutes or till edges of biscuit are golden brown...