- 4 slice
- maple bacon
- 3 large
- 1/2 c
- all purpose flour
- 1/2 c
- whole milk
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 1/4 c
- greek yogurt
- 1/2 tsp
- 1 lb
- pork sausage, breakfist-style
- 3 medium
- apples, divided.
- a pinch of salt and pepper.
- 1 small
- onion, diced.
- 1 Tbsp
- brown sugar
How to Make Bob W;s Bacon, Sausage, and Apple Pan Bake.
- 1Per-heat oven to 400.
combine eggs, flour, milk, yogurt, salt and pepper, crumbled bacon and cinnamon. Mix until very smooth. set aside .
- 2In a large skillet. I used a cast iron because it will be going in the oven..
Place on med-high heat. Cook bacon till crisp. Remove from the skillet and drain on paper toll.
- 3Cook sausage in bacon drippings breaking apart when cooking. Cook until almost brown 8-10 min''
Peel and core 2 apples, then cut them into 1/2 inch chunks.
Add apples and onions to skillet. sauté until they are tender.
- 4Spread the sausage-apple mixture evenly over the skillet. remove from heat..
peel and Core the last apple. cut crosswise into very thin slices ( Use a mandolin),
- 5Pour batter over sausage mixture. Now arrange apple slices over batter mixture. Over lapping. Sprinkle brown sugar over apples. Bake in oven for 20-25 minutes.
to serve slice into wedges and drizzle with maple syrup