Bandito Breakfast Burritos
Cindy Smith Bryson
EDITED 10/12/13: In ingredients list please add after chopped onion: 1 medium green pepper or several green chilies, chopped fine. May substitute canned green chilies.
- count package flour tortillas
- 1 lb
- bulk sausage, mild or spicy-cooks choice
- 1 large
- onion, chopped
- eggs, beaten
- 2 c
- cheese, shredded, any kind-cooks choice
How to Make Bandito Breakfast Burritos
- 1Sprinkle tortillas with water. Stack and seal in foil. Warm in 325 degree F oven while sausage is cooking. Cook sausage with onion until sausage is crumbly. Remove sausage from skillet and remove tortillas from oven.
- 2Stir eggs into sausage drippings and cook until set; stirring frequently. Add sausage. Spoon into tortillas. Sprinkle with cheese. Roll tortillas.
Serve with picante sauce or salsa. Hot or mild-cooks choice!
- 3Serving Note: If you are a chili head, go for spicy sausage, pepper jack cheese, and hot salsa!