Banana Stuffed French Toast - WW pts 7
- 2 Tbsp
- light cream cheese at room temperature
- 4 scoop(s)
- cinnamon - raisin bread 3/8" thick
- 1 medium
- ripe banana sliced
- 1/4 c
- low fat milk
- 1 large
- 1/4 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 1 tsp
- butter, unsalted
- 2 Tbsp
- warmed maple syrup
- fresh strawberries sliced
How to Make Banana Stuffed French Toast - WW pts 7
- 1Spread the cream cheese on all 4 slices of bread.
- 2Place the banana slices over 2 slices of the bread and top each with the remaining bread.
- 3Combine the milk, egg, and vanilla in a small shallow bowl; beat lightly with a fork.
- 4Melt the butter in a large nonstick skillet over med heat.
- 5Briefly dip the sandwiches, one at a time, into the egg mixture.
- 6Place both sandwiches in the skillet. Cook until golden brown, 3-4 min on each side.
- 7Place each piece on a plate; top each piece with 1 tbsp of the maple syrup and 3 tbsp of the sliced strawberries.
- 87 points per serving (1 piece stuffed french toast with toppings).