- 6-inch whole-wheat tortillas
- 1 large
- 3 large
- egg whites
- 1/2 c
- cauliflower puree
- 2 slice
- turkey bacon, chopped
- 4 Tbsp
- shredded lowfat chedder cheese
- handful of chopped toatoes and scallions
How to Make Bacon and Eggs Cups
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 F. In a six-cup muffin tin, coat four of the cups with cooking spray. Hold up a tortilla and make two pleats, folding it into a cup. Press it down on the counter, so that the bottom is flat, and gently press and fit it into one of the muffin cups. Repeat with the remaining tortillas.
- 2In a small bowl, whisk the egg, eggs white and cauliflower puree until smooth. Distribute the egg mixture among four tortillas. Sprinkle with bacon and cheese. Bake, uncovered for about 15 to 20 minutes or until egg is cooked through and the cheese is lightly browned. Serve topped with chopped tomatos and scallions, if desired.