Avocado - Egg - Tomato Breakfast Salad
1hard boiled egg
5grape tomatoes, halved
1 tsplemon juice
1 tspbragg vinaigrette dressing & marinade
·salt and pepper
1 sprig(s)small chives
How to Make Avocado - Egg - Tomato Breakfast Salad
- Boil the egg (along with as many eggs you desire for the frig. or other uses)
- Cut the avocado open , remove seed, cut the filling into cubes and remove with a spoon into a small bowl.
- Shell the hard boiled egg and cut into chunks. Add this to the avocado and mix very gently.
- Sprinkle a couple of times with lemon juice. (if using fresh lemon juice - use 1 lemon wedge)
- Sprinkle about 2 shakes of Bragg Dressing over all. Mix gently.
- Throw the tomato halves into the bowl. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Cut the chive stem with scissors over for garnish.