★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 clove
- garlic, smashed and peeled
- brown or natural eggs
- 1-2 c
- chopped aspargus
- nature's seasoning
- sea salt
- 1/2 tsp
- thyme, leaves
How to Make Aspargus Egg Scramble
- 1Preheat large non stick skillet over medium heat.
- 2Chop Asparagus on a 45 degree angle in about 1" sections.
- 3Scramble 3-5 eggs in a bowl (depending on how many you want to serve. I'd say about 1 1/2 eggs/person). Season mixture with salt, pepper, nature's seasoning and 1 tbsp water and mix again.
- 4Smash a clove of garlic and put it in the pan whole.
- 5Add chopped asparagus and season with nature's seasoning, salt, thyme and pepper. Simmer 3-5 minutes, but be sure not to cook too long.
- 6Add egg mixture to the asparagus and stir often. Cook until fluffy. Remember to take the garlic clove out before serving!
- 7Fun tip: Top with Italian blend cheese for added goodness. You could also place this in a glass dish and broil the cheese on top. Yummy!
- 8This could be made with any of your favorite egg companions like... Zucchini, ham, sausage, green onions, peppers, etc. Experiment!