★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 clovegarlic, smashed and peeled
3-5brown or natural eggs
1-2 cchopped aspargus
1/2 tspthyme, leaves
How to Make Aspargus Egg Scramble
- Preheat large non stick skillet over medium heat.
- Chop Asparagus on a 45 degree angle in about 1" sections.
- Scramble 3-5 eggs in a bowl (depending on how many you want to serve. I'd say about 1 1/2 eggs/person). Season mixture with salt, pepper, nature's seasoning and 1 tbsp water and mix again.
- Smash a clove of garlic and put it in the pan whole.
- Add chopped asparagus and season with nature's seasoning, salt, thyme and pepper. Simmer 3-5 minutes, but be sure not to cook too long.
- Add egg mixture to the asparagus and stir often. Cook until fluffy. Remember to take the garlic clove out before serving!
- Fun tip: Top with Italian blend cheese for added goodness. You could also place this in a glass dish and broil the cheese on top. Yummy!
- This could be made with any of your favorite egg companions like... Zucchini, ham, sausage, green onions, peppers, etc. Experiment!