1 bunchgreen onions
1red sweet bell pepper
1 pkgfavorite flavorite shredded cheese
1/2 cmilk or can cream
1 pkgbread, white,wheat, or bran or toasted english muffins
How to Make An Ole' Southern Sram Sandwich
- We are fixing to make an Ole'Fashioned Scrammbled Egg sandwich, made a little different and old fashioned from the South with a flare!
- You will need a skillet, wooden spoon or wooden flat spoon. A whisk, measuring cup, paring knife and a bowl to prepare it all in.
- In bowl, put in eggs. I allow 2 for each person.Add milk or can cream, your choice. And whisk together. Set aside.
- Clean the bell pepper, dice into small pieces, next chop the onion.
- Add shredded cheese. Let sit to melt for a few seconds, then gently fold over into mixture.
- Toast your bread or muffins or use as is. Lay onto a platter. Set out the mayonaise, hot sauce or slsa, salt & pepper shakers, and sliced tomatoes.
Each person scoops the eggs upon to their bread and add which ever extras they want.
Be sure they top it off with fresh sliced tomatoos and they will have a sandwich so good, they will be asking for more, every time!