- 1 bunch
- green onions
- red sweet bell pepper
- 1 pkg
- favorite flavorite shredded cheese
- 1/2 c
- milk or can cream
- sliced tomatoes
- 1 pkg
- bread, white,wheat, or bran or toasted english muffins
- cooking oil
How to Make An Ole' Southern Sram Sandwich
- 1We are fixing to make an Ole'Fashioned Scrammbled Egg sandwich, made a little different and old fashioned from the South with a flare!
- 2You will need a skillet, wooden spoon or wooden flat spoon. A whisk, measuring cup, paring knife and a bowl to prepare it all in.
- 3In bowl, put in eggs. I allow 2 for each person.Add milk or can cream, your choice. And whisk together. Set aside.
- 4Clean the bell pepper, dice into small pieces, next chop the onion.
- 5Add shredded cheese. Let sit to melt for a few seconds, then gently fold over into mixture.
- 6Toast your bread or muffins or use as is. Lay onto a platter. Set out the mayonaise, hot sauce or slsa, salt & pepper shakers, and sliced tomatoes.
Each person scoops the eggs upon to their bread and add which ever extras they want.
Be sure they top it off with fresh sliced tomatoos and they will have a sandwich so good, they will be asking for more, every time!