Aloha Breakfast Scramble
1/2onion, rough chopped
1/2 tspminced garlic
1/2 tspgarlic salt
1 can(s)spam, cubed (i used black pepper spam, see note)
·salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Aloha Breakfast Scramble
- Rinse rice under cold water. I use a microwave rice cooker and it works like a charm. Follow instructions to make 3 cups rice. Keep set aside until ready to plate.
- Melt butter in a large skillet. Add onions and garlic. Cook just until soft (3-5 minutes).
- Add cubed zucchini, season with salt, pepper and little garlic salt. Saute on medium-low heat until soft (about 8 minutes).
- In the same skillet, scramble eggs.
- *NOTE: Today I used Black Pepper Spam. In the past I have also used Hickory Spam and Jalapeno Spam. I understand there is a Bacon Spam now that could be very interesting.
**NOTE: If you have a little cubed pineapple that would be divine in there too!