Aloha Breakfast Scramble
- 3 c
- 2 Tbsp
- onion, rough chopped
- zucchini (cubed)
- 1/2 tsp
- minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp
- garlic salt
- 1 can(s)
- spam, cubed (i used black pepper spam, see note)
- eggs, scrambled
- salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Aloha Breakfast Scramble
- 1Rinse rice under cold water. I use a microwave rice cooker and it works like a charm. Follow instructions to make 3 cups rice. Keep set aside until ready to plate.
- 2Melt butter in a large skillet. Add onions and garlic. Cook just until soft (3-5 minutes).
- 3Add cubed zucchini, season with salt, pepper and little garlic salt. Saute on medium-low heat until soft (about 8 minutes).
- 5In the same skillet, scramble eggs.
- 7*NOTE: Today I used Black Pepper Spam. In the past I have also used Hickory Spam and Jalapeno Spam. I understand there is a Bacon Spam now that could be very interesting.
**NOTE: If you have a little cubed pineapple that would be divine in there too!