Super light Super easy Belgian Wafles
- 1 c
- krusteaz complete buttermilk pancake mix
- 1 c
- 1 tsp
- heaping baking power
- 1/2 Tbsp
- vegetable oil
- 1/4 c
- 1 Tbsp
- up to 1/4 cup malted milk mix optional
How to Make Super light Super easy Belgian Wafles
- 1I use an All-Clad square Belgian Waffle grill. Preheat the grill at a setting of 3.When it comes up to temperature brush on vegetable oil on both halves of the grill.
- 2in a bowl add the pancake mix, baking power, and the optional malt. If you are using the malt, reduce the amount of pancake mix by the same amount. Stir in the water, a few lumps are ok, don't over mix. Now add the oil and blueberries, mix gently, the mix will be very runny.
- 3Quickly brush vegetable oil around on all the grill surfaces. Now pour ALL the mixture into the grill, using a spoon gently push the mix into all corners and make it fairly uniform. Close the lid, the grill will have a lot of steam coming out of it for about 4 - 5 minutes.