Sour Milk Pancakes
2 Tbspwhite vinegar
1 call-purpose flour
1 tspbaking powder
1/2 tspbaking soda
2 Tbspwhite sugar
1 largeegg, separated
How to Make Sour Milk Pancakes
- Combine milk with vinegar in a medium bowl and set aside for 5 minutes to "sour".
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a large mixing bowl.
- Add egg yolk and oil to "soured" milk, pour into the flour mixture and whisk until lumps are gone. Fold in egg white.
- Place cookie sheet in preheated oven of 250 ° F to keep cakes warm till all are finished.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat, and coat with cooking spray. Pour 1/4 cupfuls of batter onto the skillet, and cook until bubbles appear on the surface. Flip with a spatula, and cook until browned on the other side.