Bliny Russian Pancakes
Bliny can be served with butter, sour cream, black or red caviar, fillet of sturgeon, lox, and salmon, sugar or jam.
Posted here from ruscuisine.com/...n--40 for Culinary Quest Event.
How to Make Bliny Russian Pancakes
- 1Mix eggs with 3 cups of milk .
- 2Add salt and flour and mix thoroughly.
- 3The batter can be drained so that there are no flour lumps in it.
- 4Pour vegetable oil into a saucer.
- 5Peel an onion and cut it into 2 parts; take one part with a fork and dip it in oil. Use it every time for greasing the pan with vegetable oil. Heat the pan. Grease it.
- 6Pour thin layer of batter evenly. Cook until light brown, about 2 minutes on each side.