Amaretto Blueberry Pancakes
1cup vanilla ice cream
3tablespoons amaretto or grand marnier
1/2cup almonds, sliced and toasted
3tablespoons butter, melted (for frying pancakes)
1 1/2cups flour
1tablespoon baking powder
How to Make Amaretto Blueberry Pancakes
- Sauce Melt ice cream in fridge, stir in Amaretto Liqueur or Grand Marnia, reserve almonds for garnish.
- Pancakes Combine eggs, milk and butter.
- In separate bowl add flour, baking powder, sugar and salt.
- Stir flour mixture into egg mixture.
- DO NOT OVER BEAT.
- Gently stir in blueberries.
- Heat griddle, add a little butter and cook pancakes.
- Serve with sauce and garnish with almonds.