Amaretto Blueberry Pancakes
- cup vanilla ice cream
- tablespoons amaretto or grand marnier
- cup almonds, sliced and toasted
- cup milk
- tablespoons butter, melted (for frying pancakes)
- 1 1/2
- cups flour
- tablespoon baking powder
- tablespoons sugar
- teaspoon salt
- cup blueberries
How to Make Amaretto Blueberry Pancakes
- 1Sauce Melt ice cream in fridge, stir in Amaretto Liqueur or Grand Marnia, reserve almonds for garnish.
- 2Pancakes Combine eggs, milk and butter.
- 3In separate bowl add flour, baking powder, sugar and salt.
- 4Stir flour mixture into egg mixture.
- 5DO NOT OVER BEAT.
- 6Gently stir in blueberries.
- 7Heat griddle, add a little butter and cook pancakes.
- 8Serve with sauce and garnish with almonds.