Venezuelan Perico - Scrambled Eggs with Onions and
Recipe courtesy of Marian Blazes
Posted here for play in Culinary Quest.
1 mediumonion, chopped fine
1 Tbspvegetable oil
1 mediumtomato, chopped fine
1green pepper, chopped fine (optional)
4 - 6eggs
·salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Venezuelan Perico - Scrambled Eggs with Onions and
- Whisk eggs together with cream. Set aside.
- Melt butter with oil in a large nonstick skillet.
- Sautéed chopped onions over medium heat until translucent.
- Add tomatoes and peppers and cook over medium heat until soft, 8-10 minutes.
- Pour eggs into skillet and cook gently, stirring them lightly and flipping them as they cook.
- Cook to desired doneness, and season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve warm with arepas.