- cooked sausages, 1" pieces
- zucchini, sliced into rounds
- onions, cut into chunks
- cherry tomatoes (or grape)
- prosciutto (optional, but yummy)
- pineapple chunks or fresh, cut up
- olive oil for brushing on
How to Make Morning shish-ka-bobs
- 1Since I cooked this indoors on a grill pan, I did not need to soak the skewers. If you are really in the outdoor grilling mood for breakfast, you should soak them for 30 minutes first.
- 2Skewer zucchini slices, sausages and all the rest in random orders on your skewers. Brush them with olive oil and sprinkle your favorite seasoning, like dill mix or italian mix. If you have it, why not some mushrooms too? Or green peppers? I just didn't have them at this time.
- 3Lay on the hot grill for about 1 minute per side until grill marks show and the food is hot. For those on low carb diets, you might want to fry up a couple of eggs to go on the side, since you probably should not make those english muffins or what-not. For this meal I made a side of fried potatoes, sweet and baking ones.