Island stuffed toast
How to Make Island stuffed toast
- 1Notes: the original recipe says to mix the cinnamon and sugar.. I don't I add to egg mixture You can mix up the cinnamon and sugar and dust the toast with it when finished if you want
- 2Slice bread in half but only 3/4 way through
- 3Slice bananas into halves first crosswise then, lengthwise
so you'll actually have ** 4** pieces of nanas
- 4Put 2 bananas in each slice of bread . We are making stuffed toast! If you've sliced it right you can have 1 end of the banana stick out , it'll be cute
- 5Mix the egg, sugar, vanilla , and if you want cinnamon.
Dip your bread,fruit ensemble in this mix and soak it a min
- 6Fry them up on both sides ( about 3 mins0 til they're golden
- 7Drain the toast
- 8Choose your toppings and chow franciso!