☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
6 crolled oats
1 cdried cranberries
1 craisins (thompson or golden)
2 ctrail mix (dried nuts, seeds, dried fruit)
1/4 coil (canola, sunflower or vegetable)
1/4 cmaple syrup or honey
1 pinchginger, ground
How to Make Graeme's Granola
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Prepare two large baking sheets by lining with foil or parchment paper.
- In a very large bowl, combine all of the dry ingredients, cinnamon, ginger and salt. Use your hands or salad tongs to toss all of the ingredients together.
- In a measuring cup, combine the oil and maple syrup (or honey). Use a whisk or fork to blend together.
- Slowly drizzle the oil-syrup mixture over the oats mixture. Use your hands or tongs to combine. Continue drizzling and combining until all of the wet ingredients have been incorporated. Mixture will be dry, with just a little bit of stickiness.
- Spread granola evenly on the two baking sheets and place in preheated oven to bake for 30 minutes. Stir every 10 minutes so that granola bakes evenly and doesn't burn.
- Remove baking sheets from oven and stir one last time. This is important because you're going to let the granola cool completely on the baking sheets and you don't want the corners to burn.
- Once granola is completely cool, store in sealed plastic or glass container in cupboard. The granola will keep up to 3 months this way (if it lasts that long).
- Serve with yogurt, fresh fruit or with a little bit of milk. Enjoy.