- 2 c
- oatmeal (not istant!)
- 1 c
- mini wheat chex
- 2/3 c
- bran flakes
- 1/4 c
- ground flax seeds
- 1/2 c
- chopped almonds
- 1/2 c
- 1/2 to 1 c
- grated coconut
- 4 Tbsp
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp
- ground cinnamon
How to Make GOOD MORNING MUESLI (SALLYE)
- 1Place honey, vanilla and cinnamon in a microwave safe bowl. Set aside
- 2Preheat oven to 300º F
Line baking sheet with parchment paper
- 3Place all other ingredients (items 1 thru 7) in large bowl and mix gently with wooden spoon until well blended.
Pour mixture onto baking sheet over parchment paper.
- 4Place baking sheet with dry ingredients in preheated oven and bake for 10 minutes.
Remove from oven and dturn oven off.
- 5Place honey mixture in microwave and heat on full power for 20 seconds.
- 6Drizzle honey mixture over dry ingredients and stir gently with wooden spoon to thoroughly coat.
Return baking sheet to oven (do NOT turn back on) and leave until oven is totally cool.
- 7Store in airtight container in dry, cool place.