Baked Oatmeal to Go
1 tspvanilla extract
2 capplesauce, unsweetened
6packets sweetleaf stevia or
1 1/2 tspstevia powder or
5 cold-fashioned oats
1/4 cflaxseed meal
1 Tbspground cinnamon
3 tspbaking powder
2 3/4 cmilk
·optional - chocolate chips, raisins, walnuts, etc.
How to Make Baked Oatmeal to Go
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix eggs, vanilla, applesauce, banana and Stevia together in a bowl.
- Add in oats, flax, cinnamon, baking powder, salt and mix well with wet ingredients.
- Finally pour in milk and combine.
- Spray a 12 and 6 capacity muffin tin with cooking spray or use cupcake liners. Pour mixture evenly into muffin tin cups.
- If using toppings add them onto the tops of muffins now. If using fresh or frozen fruit, drop it right into the batter.
- Bake 30 minutes until a toothpick in center comes out clean.
- Cool and enjoy or freeze them in gallon freezer bags.
- Nutrition Info (without toppings)
Servings: 18* Calories for one: 143* Fat: 4g* Cholesterol: 25mg* Sodium: 161mg* Fiber: 4g* Sugars: 4g* Carbs: 23g* Protein: 6g*