Baked Oatmeal to Go
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 2 c
- applesauce, unsweetened
- banana (mashed)
- packets sweetleaf stevia or
- 1 1/2 tsp
- stevia powder or
- 1/2 c
- 5 c
- old-fashioned oats
- 1/4 c
- flaxseed meal
- 1 Tbsp
- ground cinnamon
- 3 tsp
- baking powder
- 1 tsp
- 2 3/4 c
- optional - chocolate chips, raisins, walnuts, etc.
How to Make Baked Oatmeal to Go
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Mix eggs, vanilla, applesauce, banana and Stevia together in a bowl.
- 3Add in oats, flax, cinnamon, baking powder, salt and mix well with wet ingredients.
- 4Finally pour in milk and combine.
- 5Spray a 12 and 6 capacity muffin tin with cooking spray or use cupcake liners. Pour mixture evenly into muffin tin cups.
- 6If using toppings add them onto the tops of muffins now. If using fresh or frozen fruit, drop it right into the batter.
- 7Bake 30 minutes until a toothpick in center comes out clean.
- 8Cool and enjoy or freeze them in gallon freezer bags.
- 9Nutrition Info (without toppings)
Servings: 18* Calories for one: 143* Fat: 4g* Cholesterol: 25mg* Sodium: 161mg* Fiber: 4g* Sugars: 4g* Carbs: 23g* Protein: 6g*